Location: Fort Meade, Maryland area
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI with full scope polygaph.
- Two (2) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Associate’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for an associate’s degree.
- The Level I Configuration Manager (CM) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
Perform change control and configuration audits